It may just be one of the ugliest dogs I have ever seen online. In person, however, it is another story. This reminded me of my mission. Thailand has some of the nastiest dogs known to man. Yes, even uglier than this.
14 March 2008
Funny things online
How do you like this dog?
It may just be one of the ugliest dogs I have ever seen online. In person, however, it is another story. This reminded me of my mission. Thailand has some of the nastiest dogs known to man. Yes, even uglier than this.
It may just be one of the ugliest dogs I have ever seen online. In person, however, it is another story. This reminded me of my mission. Thailand has some of the nastiest dogs known to man. Yes, even uglier than this.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Scott, that is one ugly dog.
That dog is the winner as the ugliest thing alive, except maybe the hamster that was roaming my house! I think I would hate this thing even more.
Post a Comment