Here is a funny commercial from the Super Bowl that we watched in my Sign Language Interpreting class last semester. It is a famous deaf joke.
14 May 2008
bob's house
Here is a funny commercial from the Super Bowl that we watched in my Sign Language Interpreting class last semester. It is a famous deaf joke.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Marcelle,
How have you been? It has been a really long time since I have seen you. Hope all is well.
That is awesome that you guys just graduated! Lucky you! I am still a ways off. I am just working at the University of Phoenix and going to school. Mallory quit her job to take care of Connor. We have just been hanging out and trying to adjust to having a kid! That would awesome if you guys came down to Arizona. I hope to see you again some time!
Post a Comment