
Hurray for a long weekend. To gear up for the new Indiana Jones movie that just came out, we had a movie marathon with our friends Seth & Brittney and watched all 3 of the old movies. I think Scott was the only one who made it to the end. The rest of us snoozed off a bit.
The next day, we saw the new movie with my dad and of course Seth & Britt. It was entertaining, but I was a little disappointed with the ending. I won't spoil it for those who haven't seen it yet, don't worry. It was still fun to see and for all you die hards, let me know what you think.
2 comments:
We went to see the movie and the baby was really bad and so Jay took her out and then he felt like he had missed too much and didn't want to come back in, so we went back again to another show just the two of us and I slept for about an hour of it, but we really liked it. It was fun to hear the music and see the whip, it was way better than I thought it was going to be that's for sure!
We watched the 3 old movies this weekend too. I forgot how bad the Temple of Doom is. We almost didn't watch the other two after seeing that one again. One of these days we are going to make it to the new movie...I am glad to hear you liked it.
Post a Comment