Better Picture. Happy Graduation.
Marcelle's Top 10 at BYU
10. On-campus races
9. FA, Slide Lib, all the people I know and love at BYU
8. Roommates: late nights, dance parties, pranks, ward activities
7. True Blue football
6. Great classes & professors
5. Devotionals with Aunt Janet
4. Living in the art studio
3. Going to school & taking classes with Aub and Morgan
2. Study Abroad to Europe
1. All the fun times with Scott: football games, hiking the Y, on-campus activities, lunch times, Creamery icecream, art opening nights, plays, concerts, FA parties, studio fun, Marriage & Family class, Country Dance class, and many other times.
Scott's Top 10 at BYU
10. Freshman Summer - care free, mission call, and life-long friends (Benji included)
9. Lib Square. Feeling like the BIG RM. Going on a dating frenzy until I found my Marcelle.
8. Condo Row -- I could see Marcelle's window from mine -- tender.
7. Making Thai food in my apartments. Some of my roomates liked it. Others hated me for it. Thank goodness Marcelle tolerates it.
6. Races on BYU campus -- especially the Splash and Dash.
5. Great classes and teachers.
4. Eating in the testing center. Saved my life.
3. THE LC (London -- I wish that was my flat)
2. Devotionals with Aunt Janet
1. Courtship and marriage with Marcelle.
Marcelle's Bottom 10 at BYU
10. Daily Universe. It is special
9. Testing Center
8. Religion tests
7. Landlords who don't give refunds
6. Seeing boys I used to date. I know, I will probably see them again...
5. Lines. Always waiting in long lines.
4. Too many meals at the Cougareat
3. Parking tickets
2. Exercise facilites. That B.O. smell has been there since 1960 something
1. I really like BYU. This was a hard list to make.
Scott's Bottom 10 at BYU
10. Being flooded out of Lib square (I moved home a week early).
9. Falling in the newly refinished JKB and busting my knee open. I didn't tell Marcelle about it for a few days. I got stiches and a very nasty scar. Thanks Health Center.
8. Getting booted at Rain Tree.
7. Getting booted on Condo Row shortly after I cut off my finger -- I tried to work it, no luck.
6. My ticket as a freshman near the stadium in the Audi (I told my Mom about that 1 day before I went to the MTC)
5. My ticket days before I left to London. I was on a high after seeing Marcelle -- once again, no break from the cop.
4. The stress of trying to figure out how to graduate with my advisors. We finally made an agreement.
3. The horrible parking. You must be at school by 8:00am to get a decent spot.
2. Dumb classes (however, good professors).
1. Busy work. Few points towards the final grade
2 comments:
Congratulations- so proud of you both. I liked your top 10 lists. Fun memories you'll have forever.
Loved the top 10 lists! They brought back good memories for me. Don't check out too soon Scott, you have plenty more fun coming up next fall semester.
Post a Comment