
This past week it was all about Thai food. Scott wanted met to get used to eating Asian food for every meal. So, that is exactly what we did...we ate Thai food for breakfast, lunch, and dinner all week. It was so fun for us to try some new dishes. Scott is an awesome cook and I can't wait until we go to Thailand!
5 comments:
Way to keep exploring, world traveler! How fun. Think James and I could fit in your suitcases? Oh, wait, my tummy is getting bigger and I don't bend very easily!
Next time we want an invite! We are BIG fans of Scott's Thai food. Yum!
go to freerice.com and play around with your vocab knowledge and feed the hungry!
When are you guys going agin? I'm jealous!!
Are you going to Thailand?!? I'm so jealous. I'm happy I found your blog! It's been way too long since I've seen/talked to you! Hope you're doing well!
Post a Comment