22 July 2008

Back in Blog (sing it like "Back in Black" by AC/DC)

Summer is here. It has been a great summer so far. So great, in fact, that there is no time to blog.

I wanted to update all ya'll on our lives and blog for a second. So here goes nothing (doesn't it seem like I only talk about about how I never blog, sorry).


This week Marcelle is at Girls Camp at Mia Shalom. She was pretty excited to go, and I am pretty sad to have her gone (it's only been 6 hours). Seriously. Luckily, she'll be back before I know it. She should have fun. I've been up there 4 times and I had fun every single time (okay, that's a lie. It wasn't always fun and I haven't ever been "camping" there). It is a beautiful place and I think the girls will have a great experience.

On Saturday, Marcelle will be running the Spudman Triathlon. I am excited to cheer her on and spend some time with our family and see Grandma Crockett.

As for me, I am in school. Summer school is good and bad. Good because campus is a ghost town and I can roam where ever I want to. Bad because it is summer. I do love running into the EFY counselors and mumbling "Al-right, alright, alright, alright-alright HEY" (it's the beginning of an EFY chant. Counselors either laugh, think I am crazy or give me a dirty look -- it's entertaining). I am taking Cell Bio, an Organic Chemistry Laboratory, Tennis, Weightlifting and doing research. Great fun.

Hope summer is treating you well.

No comments: