28 September 2008

Happy Birthday


Today is my wife's birthday. She is one year, 7 days (because of leap year) younger than me. Here are twenty-four random reasons why I love her:

1. She's my best friend -- and definitely the most loyal friend I have ever had.
2. The travel bug -- she love to travel and is always ready to go on an adventure.
3. Organization -- if I can't find something, Marcelle knows where it is. She is extremely organized.
4. Clean -- she loves a clean house.
5. Her Curly hair.
6. Everything is art. She has a knack for finding cool looking things or looking at things in a way I wouldn't.
7. Hard worker -- If you know her, I don't need to explain it.
8. Even when she's beyond exhausted, she's stay up late listening to my random stories.
9. She loves to exercise and get me to exercise too.
10. Supportive -- she encourages me to shoot for my dreams.
11. Life long learner.
12. Two bite rule -- I can get her to try eating anything with that.
13. Loves the outdoors, but loves to be in the city (just like me).
14.
Musically talented.
15. The nicknames she puts up with -- Marshmallow, Marcello, celle, Marchello, etc (you know what I mean).
16. American Sign Language Extraordinaire.
17. "Oh my China!" and she loves Asia too.
18. Warmish weather (no rain) = Rainbows (flip flops)
19. Surprises and being surprised. She hates it when I scare her, but tolerates it most of the time.
20. Great Oral Hygiene.
21. Never procrastinates.
22. She has a great sense of time (I don't).
23.
The funny voices she uses when nobody else is around.
24. She is a superb cook.


**Bonus points -- Look how attractive she is. This is one of my favorite bridals she took. Man, I scored.

8 comments:

Laura L Giddens said...

Happy Birthday, Marcelle...a day late.

Hope you had a great day!

I can think of 24 things I love you about too, but I won't write it all here :)

Julie said...

yeah you did, Scott! This picture is beautiful! ( :

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Marchello! :)

Shannon said...

Happy Birthday, Marcelle. I'm sorry I didn't call you. Mark left for New Mexico on your birthday and I was a little out of it. I hope you had a fun birthday. I love this tribute to you from Scott. Thanks for joining our family! We all love you!

Kimpossible said...

YEAH! It worked. Happy birthday Marcello!

MKS said...

here is proof that we do have a blog! love you guys! happy late birthday to both of you.

Kelli said...

Do I dare say your favorite nickname?!...I guess not. :) I hope it was a great day! I can't wait to see you both again! Feliz cumpleanos belatedly, by like, a lot.

Steven and Wendy OBryant said...

marcellular is so pretty! we should hang out sometime soon! it's time for steven and i to start dating........... other married couples that is. :)