01 September 2008

it's that time

Well, we have decided to make our blog private. So, if you would still like to be connected to us please tell us your email a.s.a.p so we can invite you to our blog.

15 comments:

Anonymous said...

Count us in-glad you are back! Good luck with school this week

Seth and Brittney said...

You know we want in...
sethandbrittney@gmail.com

Melissa said...

Count me IN!

Aubrey Claybrook said...

do I have to ask to be in?

Anonymous said...

hey! I wanna still see! besweet23@gmail.com

Ma Heather and Pa Craig said...

Hi Marcelle. This is Heather (Hoffman) Cardall from way back when. I saw your blog from Ronda's and I wanted to say hi. I'd like to get back in touch. Can you believe its been 5 years since we graduated? passion4dezine@yahoo.com.

Jason and Ronda said...

Count me in! blondierondee@hotmail.com
I would love to keep in touch with you! It's been forever!

Anonymous said...

Send me the invite!!

Stephanie said...

now i have to de-lurk and confess my blog stalking.

i want in, please.

nielsonlauritzen@gmail.com

meagan said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
meagan said...

oops. posted the wrong address...

Hey Calders! Thanks for the shout out. I never even knew we were blogging neighbors (: Let's be friends!

meaganbrady@gmail.com

Melissa and Allen said...

add me!
princessbeautimus@hotmail.com

Kimpossible said...

Why are you making your blog private? In any case, if you are, please count me in.

Ashley Hall said...

I would love an invite to your blog. I'm just barely starting one for us as we speak.

megan... said...

Count me in!