08 June 2009

so blessed!

Yesterday was a great day for our little family. Scott blessed Talmage
and did a wonderful job. I was a very proud wife and mother.
When I get the other pictures of all of us I will post them.

6 comments:

Christine Gilbert said...

Talmage is SO adorable. I had no idea that you blessed him on Sunday. What a wonderful occasion! Wish we could have been there!

Kelli said...

What a cutie! I can't wait to meet him! Love all the pictures!

MKS said...

what a special day for you! you both look super cute! good luck moving.

rach said...

I love his little vest!! He is so cute. We need to chat again sometime soon:).

Shannon said...

Talmage is such a cutie! I can hardly wait to meet him. You look great as well, Marcelle. Did you get a haircut? Anyway, we were sad that we couldn't be at the blessing. We miss you! Please know we were thinking of you.

meagan said...

I can't get over the Argyle. So cute!