05 June 2009

st. george

A couple weeks ago we went on a great trip to St. George.
We decided it would be fun to get away before Scott started his new job.
We visited our friends Emma & Jason & little Haley and had a blast of a weekend!
Saturday morning Scott played ultimate frisbee with Jason and some of his friends. Talmage and I walked around the park and admired the sculptures (ok, so Talmage was asleep...)

Looks like Hawaii eh? But it is just southern Utah.
We strolled around the golf course in the evening and
soaked up the great smells of fresh flowers.
This is my favorite cafe in St. George. I discovered it when I went
on a trip with work in February.
Cool eyes! Talmage doesn't think this game is fun.
Family photo op. I seem to always have the camera and so
I'm not in a lot of pictures. Since no one was around to take our
picture, I thought this was a great idea!


2 comments:

Seth and Brittney said...

I was wondering if you guys got a new camera! That one takes great pictures... what kind is it?

Emma said...

It was great to see you guys! I should have taken a family picture of you so your face would be seen too Marcelle.