Does anyone remember the movie 'Happy Feet'? I don't remember much. It might have something to do with the fact that Scott & I were engaged just a few hours before and we texted our friends during the movie. I do know it was about penguins. When one penguin got excited, he would move his feet and make a weird sound. Just ask Aub-she can replicate that crazy sound. This is a picture of my little penguin and his arctic friends. 13 January 2010
happy feet
Does anyone remember the movie 'Happy Feet'? I don't remember much. It might have something to do with the fact that Scott & I were engaged just a few hours before and we texted our friends during the movie. I do know it was about penguins. When one penguin got excited, he would move his feet and make a weird sound. Just ask Aub-she can replicate that crazy sound. This is a picture of my little penguin and his arctic friends.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
So cute Celle. I love all your posts lately. And I love the pic of Talmage (in your last post) with all of the balloons. He looks like such a big boy! He looks just like his dad, but I'm sure you hear that all the time (I know I do!) Hope you're doing well. Love you!
Hello most adorable baby in the world. Ugh. I miss him.
Post a Comment