17 February 2010

3 years ago...

In the summer of 2005 I met my best friend.
I thought there was no way he would ever ask me out.
He thought I probably had a boyfriend and would never go out with him.
Lucky for both of us we went on a date.
Ever since our first date on October 22, 2005 life has never been better.
Here are some memories of us:
Waited for 5 months while Scott was "studying" in Europe
4th of July with the fam
Engaged on Thanksgiving
Married February 17-a warm, beautiful, sunny day
Being there for each other when grandparents passed away.
Visited family&friends
traveled to:
Europe
New York
Louisiana
California
Nevada
Mexico
Idaho
Missouri
Illinois
Lived under the office
Worked with the youth
Volunteered with hospice
Road trips
Took a country dance class together
Mountain biking
Skiing
Running
Playing tennis
Graduated from BYU
Full time jobs
Had our first baby: Talmage!
Moved to Salt Lake
Exploring the city
Moved again
Learning how to be parents
Enjoying life!





Happy 3 year anniversary! I love you more each day.
I couldn't ask for a better friend.
Thanks for being there for me cause I definitely need you!

4 comments:

Aubrey Claybrook said...

Tender. Love ya gupta....and big yellow one's the sun. I'll call you in 5 minutes.

Anonymous said...

Sweet. You guys are such a great couple!! Love ya

Julie said...

Awh, so cute. Congrats, you two! Can't believe how fast time flies!

Tiffany said...

Congrats! We miss you guys!