This weekend I will be participating in the Art Market selling journals and books that I make. There are so many creative things and everything is handmade! Come check it out in Sugarhouse.
Super cool! Wish I could go...I'd buy out your store! So great talking to you guys last night, keep me posted on everything. Oh, and I forgot to tell you that I went to this glass art museum a few days ago; it was super cool, and it made me think of you and your blog, because you're the most artsy person I know and you always post cool art stuff on your blog. If you ever come up to visit, I'll have to take you there :) Loves!
1 comment:
Super cool! Wish I could go...I'd buy out your store! So great talking to you guys last night, keep me posted on everything. Oh, and I forgot to tell you that I went to this glass art museum a few days ago; it was super cool, and it made me think of you and your blog, because you're the most artsy person I know and you always post cool art stuff on your blog. If you ever come up to visit, I'll have to take you there :) Loves!
Post a Comment