30 August 2010

end of summer

We started off the day with french toast on the grill. It was our first attempt. Not too bad.

Then, we took a little jaunt up the canyon to walk around Silver Lake. Such a perfect day.

What a great view!

In the car on the way down the canyon T decided to spill all of his fruit loops. Had to take a picture of this little guy.

An amazing outdoor bbq: hamburgers, sweet potato fries, & watermelon

Just mowing the sidewalk

Refreshing popsicle at the end of the day!
We will definitely miss you, summer...

3 comments:

Jon and Diana said...

Hey.. you should call me and we should get together. I live in the Layton area now. Talmage is darling and looks like a super fun little guy! 801-427-5085

Katrina said...

Your little family is so stinking cute! What a fun day and I loved the pictures of your little guy:)

Anonymous said...

Grace and I are excited to play with you guys when you get back from your trip!! These posts are also making me very hungry :)