We recently acquired the pictures of our move when Jim & Ann were visiting last week. I know it is old news, but I wanted to post them anyway.
| We will miss you Locust Lane! |
| Provo last supper at Brick Oven of course!(No we still hadn't showered from a long day of packing the truck...super gross!) |
| Cute little boy sitting in the barber chair! |
| Good morning-who is ready for the long trek? Since the move, T can spot a "yellow Penske truck" from a mile away. I know we will be seeing this Penske truck again...all too soon. |
| Hanging out at the playground. Still close to 100 degrees even when it's dark. We made it to AZ! |
| Thanks you guys for building us this awesome shelf in our laundry room. It works great! |
| In case we didn't have enough fun getting things cleaned and packed in SL, we had to do it again. |
![]() |
| Welcome to sunny AZ! |

No comments:
Post a Comment