T and I headed off to Utah for a visit and we were both so excited to fly! Talmage loved looking at all the airplanes in anticipation for us to get on our flight. About 30 minutes into the flight he said, "mom, I wanna get off." Well, luckily it is a super short flight--just over an hour so he was in luck. We were happy to be in SLC again!
We were so lucky to have everyone together except for Scott. He had to stay in AZ and go to school. We sure had fun with everyone and missed our daddy not being there with us.
My mom planned a fun surprise to celebrate a belated birthday of my dad. One evening, our neighbor drove up in a 1920's Mercedes and we all took a ride in it around the neighborhood. What a sweet looking car! Morgan and I sat in the back. It was definitely not meant for Crockett legs. I could barely jump out of the car because my legs were asleep.What was even more awesome was the fact that George (the driver/owner of the car) built that car from a kit! Who knew you could build your own car and customize it to your liking?? It reminds me of this cute book T loves to read
called If I Built a Car.
What would your dream car have??




1 comment:
I loved your story of the ring! I'm so glad that you found it. Instead of just freaking out on the inside, I would have totally freaked out on the outside too! I'm glad Scott had a good bday and that his sweet wife could spoil him with everything great from 1983!
Post a Comment