04 October 2011

one year older

 Scott and I really wanted this amazing chocolate cake for our birthdays.
It is from a quaint bakery called Costco. Ever heard of it?
We invited our friends over to help us eat it. Only HALF was eaten. 

Every night after dinner since then we had a little slice. After 3 days,
I was sick of chocolate. I know, hard to believe. The rest is in the freezer 
for another time. Another day.
Thanks to everyone who celebrated with us!
 Happy 28. Happy 27.
When I woke up on my birthday, Scott brought me breakfast in bed. 
I kind of felt like I was in the hospital and the nurse was bringing
me my breakfast. Luckily, the food was a million times better than 
the hospital and the company was also a million times better.
 T and I met up with Cath & Gwen at my new favorite place for lunch:
 These 2 cousins had so much fun together. We are sad we don't get to see them 
as often as we did in Utah. How lucky we were to have them in AZ!
I have decided that birthdays are all about the food. 
To end the day of birthday cuisine we headed over to another AZ classic: 
 Highlights of my birthday:
eating outside-such a gorgeous day. 
eating.
being with my family.
eating.
 My handsome boys
Guac-a-tony. Fresh made guacamole with seasoned pizza crust.
It is amazing. Favorite thing on the menu next to the pizookie.
 
 The future pizza delivery boy for Oregano's!

2 comments:

Aubrey Claybrook said...

Looks like you guys had a ton of fun...and a ton of food! Best way to celebrate bdays. And my T man is so dang cute..and so big! Can I keep him?

Chris and Jenn Roundy said...

Love the pictures! Sounds like you guys had great birthdays! I've always wanted to try the Costco chocolate cake, but never have because it's so huge! Lol. Glad you had such great food and family time on your birthdays! Loves! :-)