05 January 2012

annual elf party

Ok so we didn't watch ELF all together this year. Maybe next time?
But...we (as in my college roomies and friends) still had a par-tay
this time with a white elephant spin. Everyone got some stellar gifts for sure. 
You can vote for your favorite. And of course there was a plethera of treats 
and a competitive game of Last Word. Who had the last word anyway? 
 
 
 
 

You will probably hate me for this one.
Most of our faces. Kells and Jessi we missed your faces.

5 comments:

Kelli said...

Aww...I'm sad and happy about this post all rolled into one. So sad I missed this, but happy you all got together. Looks like fun!

Kelli said...

But where is the chocolate fondue and the chubby bunny competition with Em and Chris?!

jb said...

Um, super depressed that I wasn't there. But I'm glad you guys got together - looks like you had a great time! Happy Elf/Merry Christmas/Miss You Lots!!!

Emily said...

How fun! Thanks Marcelle for the pics. Miss all of you!

Brittney said...

How fun! Who knew there was a twinkie recipe book?!