18 March 2012

st patty's day 2012

green, green, green
of course it was the color of the day!
Holidays are always about food eh?
Our breakfast feast was green smoothies and
shamrock french toast (my own idea)
 
 
Followed the leprechaun's footprints to find what he had left
 
  
Personal touch of mine: the little green hat!
More sugar at the end of the rainbow
From earlier in the week: treats for my Activity
Day Girls
 
 
And...played with green playdough. Thanks for the recipe Erin!
No more pinching til next year.

4 comments:

Aubrey Claybrook said...

Wow T actually ate/drank something GREEN??? Wowsers! Must've tasted awesome!

Emily said...

Very very cute!!! I bet he loved St. Patrick's Day!!!

mks said...

I bet you know what I'm going to say...what a festive st pattys day you had. We will have to have the leprechaun come visit us next year. Marcellecalder you always do the cutest things! And thanks for remembering Brandon's bay.

The Wigginton Family said...

Can I please have the recipe for that play dough? It looks amazing! Please, please, please.