16 August 2012

June, July & beyond...

Ok, so I dropped off the face of the earth for awhile. We have been pretty bored 
around here-not up to anything much.....just:
-Scott finishing his finals for 1st year of med school
-going swimming
-swimming lessons
-going to the gym
-playing with friends
-attending birthday parties
-girl's nights
-went to a wedding
-getting the world's most horrible cough for 3 weeks
-throwing a baby shower
-teaching Primary
-making baby girl headbands
-watching Design Star
-packing our house
-cleaning our house
-visiting all the places we love in Gilbert
-trip to Sedona
-packing our moving truck in 111 degree weather
-saying goodbye to friends
-trip to QT
-traveled to Tucson
-cleaned the new house
-had 12 people show up to help us move in!
-realized we weren't in Gilbert 
-met new people at church
-had ward members invite us over for dinner
-received a freezer meal from another ward member
-basically, our new ward has been super nice
-moved on Saturday, went to church Sunday, unpacked Monday,
left at 4am Tuesday to drive to Utah


4 comments:

sarah said...

So what's your excuse for not blogging? I kid, I kid. You've been ridiculously busy lately from the looks of that list. I'd love to hear about your trip to Sedona. Is it as nice as the pictures make it look? When we've talked about moving to AZ in the past, we've thought about flagstaff/Sedona, but it's so expensive. It looks beautiful though.

Aubrey Claybrook said...

Party on!

mks said...

whoa. if there is anyone who can do all of that in just a few months, it is you guys. here's to a slower? month...love you guys! good luck getting settled.

Brittney said...

Yaaaaahooooo! Now I know what's going on in your life. Keep it up, yo. Good to talk to you the other day!