Our little man started preschool this fall
and is LOVING it. He asked and asked me
if he could go to preschool and we were lucky
enough to have some people in the ward invite us
to be a part of their joy school group.
T loves to learn and has such a great memory.
I can't believe he is in preschool!!!
There are 5 kids and each week one mom
teaches the lessons. The moms are letting me
enjoy baby before it is my turn to teach
next month.
Recently they took a field trip to a farm where they held
chickens, found fresh eggs, and then took the eggs home
to eat and cook.
These pictures are from one of the moms--
I did not attend the field trip.
Supposedly T and another girl were the only ones who
held a chicken. I wish I had a pic of that!







1 comment:
aw little T man is growing up! And I see he still loves to sport his Cars shoes. Oh yeah :) Love that boy!
Post a Comment