01 November 2012

this is halloween

Halloween 2012 at the Calders:
-Having Scott's parents here visiting us
-Pumpkin pancakes with cream cheese frosting
-Gallivanting around as the littlest mermaid
 (SO dang cute. Yes, we made her costume)
 spiderman,
a mummy, and a cat
-jack o' lantern pizza
-trick or treating with friends
-sad to see this fun holiday over!
 
 
 
 

8 comments:

Holly said...

Um, HELLO! Her costume is the cutest thing I have ever seen. Awesome.

Steph said...

All of you guys look great, but that little mermaid just melts my heart. ACK!

Emily said...

Very Very CUTE!!!

Aubrey Claybrook said...

so cute. ya'll look really good, looks like it was definitely a partay!

sarah said...

LOVE it. Love it all. You always know how to celebrate! And I can't get over little Afton, what a sweetheart. It's these kinds of photos that make me think having another wouldn't be so bad....and then I think about days like the one I had today and think NO WAY. Haha....fun post though, I love it.

The Wigginton Family said...

Holy cuteness. It's official--that little Afton-mermaid-girl is the absolute most darling thing I've ever seen!

mks said...

okay. that mermaid costume is just about the cutest thing i have ever seen! glad you guys had a fun halloween!

Kristie Romberg said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE the mermaid costume! You guys are all so cute! I miss your face and hope everything is going well!