07 April 2014

5 is SUPER!

The Primary leaders asked a few questions to get to know Talmage better and I also added some questions for his 5 year old interview.

Favorite candy: Chocolate chips on cookies
Favorite healthy food: Mac & Cheese
Favorite thing about Primary: playing games
Favorite Primary song: If the Savior Stood Beside Me
Favorite Primary story: Daniel and the Lion's Den
Favorite activity to do with your family: play games- Connect 4 & Don't Break the Ice. I also like when my family lets me go on bike rides with them. I can ride with no training wheels now!
Favorite song: Chariot's of Fire
Who's your favorite superhero? Captain America
Where's your favorite vacation? California. To see Shamu. And ride rides and pet the stingray.
Favorite movie? Frozen
What do you want to be when you grow up? With you guys.
What job do you want to have? I don't want a job. I don't like jobs. I just want to play and see things.

Other facts about Talmage as a 5 year old:
-likes to play with Afton
-is very chatty and likes to ask questions
-enjoys his preschool a lot
-can tell you all about camouflaged animals, prehensile tongues & tails, and which continent countries are located on
-starting to learn basic math with money
-loves play dates
-asks if every food item has sugar in it
-can read beginner books
-writes his name and lots of other words
-loves to send and receive mail
-very kind and helpful to friends
-wishes he could watch shows all the time
-is super fast on his bike now that he can ride with no training wheels
-says he doesn't want to go on a mission
-tells people he's going to travel to Thailand this year and he'll take anyone with him who wants to go (no this isn't true)
-a wee bit of a hoarder. Doesn't want to throw anything away. Including packaging from toys.
-sings songs from Frozen daily. He's only seen it twice.
-into superheroes, ninja turtles, star wars, and Frozen
-plays superhero dress-up with friends
-jumps/flies off of stairs, chairs, couch, and bed
-composed his own little song on the piano
-excited for Kindergarten
-misses his friends & family members who live far away


T and I did a fun photo shoot together. He loved his 5 balloon and tells everyone that he's 5 years old now. I narrowed the pictures down to these ones. If you think there's too many... you should see the other ones! We sure love this boy and are blown away that he's already 5!!





















3 comments:

Kelli said...

Oh my gash! What a smart kiddo! No doubt because of his super smart parents. But seriously, he's probably going to be bored in school. He's gonna be a heartbreaker when he's older!!

Kelli said...

PS-Happy Birthday, T!

mks said...

What fun pics Marcelle and T! We can't believe he is already 5! We remember meeting him just a few days old. We hope Blake can play with you this summer. And that cardigan is to die for! And the hat. You are a stud, mr T!