It
was a Happy Easter for Team Calder this year. I played my flute in church and
had to practice beforehand, so Scott took the pictures of these two adorable
kids. I love that they are holding hands!!
Sunday
mornings we have to eat quick since we have early church. Hard boiled eggs with
our names on them (ugly phone pic) as a place setting and part of the meal.
A
simple Easter basket with some goodies. The kids were super excited! We also
loved reading this book that has images from the BYU Sacred Gifts exhibit. I'm
so glad we went to the exhibit at Christmastime. I visited Denmark on my Study
Abroad and was lucky enough to have Mark Magleby as our teacher/director. He
served a mission in Denmark and is now the head of the museum. He played a huge
part in getting the paintings in this incredible exhibit. While in Denmark we
visited the grounds of the Frederiksberg Palace, but it was closed so we didn't
see the paintings where they originally hang. Guess it's time to go back! My
heart longs for Europe anyway...
Scott
and Afton took an afternoon nap so Talmage and I went on a walk and enjoyed
being outdoors. He gathered sticks to make our dinner table arrangement (since
there were no wildflowers around!)
Balloon
easter eggs
Talmage
painted sticks and rocks for our table decor.
Our
little climber. She likes to get on top of the table too.
Hope
you all had a Happy Easter!







No comments:
Post a Comment