17 September 2014

say cheese!

Months ago I had an idea to for Afton's birthday theme to revolve around cameras & photos aka "Say Cheese!"
Aubrey made the invitations and when I opened the package, I squealed with delight because they were so.dang.cute!! It was a pop-up card and when you opened the inside, a little polaroid picture came out of the camera! Seriously, they were the highlight of the event and all Afton's little friends & moms loved them.




Some of Afton's favorite things!


 Camera coloring pages
 The girls made play-dough cupcakes and I thought they were super cute.
Afton wanted to hold her play-dough cupcake instead of a photo booth prop. Hey, it was her day so that's fine.
Lady A picked out the kind of cake she wanted and she chose Funfetti-which used to be one of my favorites too.

 Morgan helped me blow up a gazillion balloons (doesn't look like a lot, but they traveled to different rooms) and also created the frames for the big photos on the wall. I really loved how they turned out!


Little goody bags for the party girls. 
 One of Afton's friends gave her this doctor kit and it has been a hit! She's taking her temperature (don't worry it's safe...even though it doesn't appear that way).
 What would I have done without my siblings' help on this party? Aubrey and I also made these cute wooden cameras this summer for the Say Cheese party.



 Lady A sporting new hair clips from one friend (thanks to Talmage for putting all 20 of them in her hair).

What a fun celebration for our favorite 2 year old in the whole wide world! It seems she's turned into such a "big" little girl and we're amazed at how well she talks. She has such a fun personality. I love when music is playing and she dances and wiggles her little bum. Similar to how Talmage was as a toddler, Afton likes to wave and say "Hello" to everyone and of course it makes everyone's day. She is such a sweet, sweet girl. xoxo!

1 comment:

mks said...

I adore this! Everything about it. The invitations turned out so cute. Good job Aubrey! It looked like all of Aftons' little friends loved it too.