24 December 2014

joyeux noel

Ahh Joyeux Noel you never disappoint! This year Morgan was head of the festivities and mom the chef de jour. Berets all around and we agreed that Aunt Janet wore hers best. I think we each ate a full baguette per person smeared with decadent Boursin... and the kids love it too (they are cheese connoisseurs mind you). 
And lets talk about that table and view from those windows in the beautiful Crockett home--picture looking out across the sparkling Salt Lake valley where you can see for miles. I'm so proud of what my parents accomplished and we were extremely happy to celebrate the first Christmas there with them! 
Since it was Christmas Eve, Dad read the Christmas story and we enjoyed looking at pieces of the Jerusalem nativity -- feeling peace with the glimmer of Christmas lights. 






After dinner entertainment: painting "stained glass" pieces

This boy sure loves Christmas!! Here he is admiring a pic of me ^^ a much younger me. 
Gosh, I just love that cute face of T.

1 comment:

Kelli said...

Loving these pictures! So glad that you all got some quality Scott/family time!!