19 February 2015

sister time

A few months ago Aub surprised me and said she was coming to visit in February!!! I was so stoked about the news and we had a blast together while she was here. Now that she lives in Kansas City, who knows how often we'll be able to see each other...

Some highlights from her visit (and we didn't get enough pictures together):
-Silhouette training-haha this is true! Another surprise at Christmas was a Silhouette machine and she came to teach me how to use it. She knows that I don't read user manuals for anything...
-Valentine lunch with Scott, Aub and I
-sugar cookies
-sunny park days
-the infamous Ostrich Farm
-game nights
-lots of talking and eating!!

The time flew by and all of us wished she could have stayed longer, but obviously she had to get back to her own little fam. Sam was so generous to watch the boys so Aub could come out for a girls trip. We LOVE You!!!




1 comment:

Aubrey Claybrook said...

Thanks for letting me come! It was a blast and I'm so glad I was able to see you guys!! Loves!