Hat Day (hāt dey) noun
"a day when one has no time to shower and attempts to cover their bed-head with a hat."
Well, I feel like that describes my life to a "T" right now. I have been running to and from classes. The only time I take is time to go the gym and sleep. Even though life is so busy, it is great right now. I feel like I get to do what I want to do every single day. Marcelle is great and has been planning out meals for us (and they've been really good too).
It's great to feel like I am Calvin from Calvin and Hobbes with my bed head, but I think I'll save the "Calvin-hair" for Halloween or another costume sometime. Although I like to wear hats, I typically only wear them when I have been too busy to shower and need to cover up my nasty bed-head. Fair warning.
4 comments:
Perma-ponytail: The girl's equivalent to a hat day. You could always try that (:
Dude... Scott... I just made my blog private. You should send me your email address.
My email address: julibe27@gmail.com
p.s. I had a hat day today too. It was awesome!
Showering is way overrated anyway.
Today is a hat day. Actually a beanie day (it's FREEZING in my basement).
p.s. I'm checking your blog from google reader--thanks for the tip!
p.p.s. It was good to see you guys!!
Post a Comment