Ahh! Marscott I can't wait to meet your new addition to the Motel 10 family (right?;))! It's coming so quick-tell him not to grow up too fast...I'll be there to meet him in June!
a) I had completely forgot that you guys had a blog which means I b)completely forgot that you are (now were) pregnant and c) I think your baby is going to be a midget because there is no way a normal sized baby could fit in that adorable little tummy of yours! You are tiny and look so amazingly good! I just saw on facebook that your little boy decided to come a little early too! How nice of him! Ok, I am now putting your blog address on mine so I will no more miss out on your life and can now stalk you all I want :) Congrats you two! Being a parent is awesome!
3 comments:
Ahh! Marscott I can't wait to meet your new addition to the Motel 10 family (right?;))! It's coming so quick-tell him not to grow up too fast...I'll be there to meet him in June!
Look at your cute little bump! I'm so excited for you and have been thinking a lot about you guys. Love you!
a) I had completely forgot that you guys had a blog which means I
b)completely forgot that you are (now were) pregnant and
c) I think your baby is going to be a midget because there is no way a normal sized baby could fit in that adorable little tummy of yours! You are tiny and look so amazingly good!
I just saw on facebook that your little boy decided to come a little early too! How nice of him! Ok, I am now putting your blog address on mine so I will no more miss out on your life and can now stalk you all I want :) Congrats you two! Being a parent is awesome!
Post a Comment