On Sunday March 29, neither of us knew when Talmage would be born. Both of us were hoping for an early birth and surprisingly it happened. Here are some pictures of the events:
Before the birth:
Marcelle 9 months pregnant.The New Addition:
The Details:
Born Monday March 30, 2009 @7:27am
7 lbs 9 oz.
20.5 in long
10 comments:
Yay!! So exciting! He's a cutie and we can't wait to meet him! Congrats you guys! :-)
He is a gorgeous baby! Congratulations you two, we are so excited to have Talmage in the family! We can't wait to meet him. He reminds me of my babies and was almost the exact same size as his cousin Luke. We couldn't be happier that all went well. We love you!
congratulations scott and marcelle! wonderful news.
scott, i will keep an eye out for any argyle baby clothing.
Congratulations Scott and Marcelle! What a cute little boy!
Congratulations! We are so excited for you guys. Talmage is really cute! We want to come see him (and you guys too) before we move!
Yay! I'm so excited!! I can't wait to meet him. Let's get together this summer. We are coming out at the end of June. You will be such a cute mommy!
A million congrats to you both! He is one handsome little boy.
Woot for the new addition! I'm glad you put up some pictures... we can't wait to see you all in person ;o)
Oh and I didn't get to ask you if Scott got to catch the little guy???
Congrats to the growing little Calder Clan!!
He's so cute! I'm so glad that I got to meet him. Love you guys!
Post a Comment