Does he miss me yet?
So cute guys... We are ecstatic for you two!
you have such a cute family! we can't wait to see you and meet this little guy
He looks so much like his mommy!
He is sure a cutie! I'm so excited to meet him! I'll be there in June, don't forget to show him pictures of me so he gets to know his Auntie Kelli ;) Congrats and Love you guys!
Congratulations! He's adorable! Hope y'all are doing well.
So sweet! What a handsome guy!!
Holy crap! I didn't even realize you two were expecting!!! That's awesome! He's such a little doll! Contrats a million times over!!!
He's adorable!
Talmage is a great name. Congratulations! He is perfect.
Post a Comment
10 comments:
Does he miss me yet?
So cute guys... We are ecstatic for you two!
you have such a cute family! we can't wait to see you and meet this little guy
He looks so much like his mommy!
He is sure a cutie! I'm so excited to meet him! I'll be there in June, don't forget to show him pictures of me so he gets to know his Auntie Kelli ;) Congrats and Love you guys!
Congratulations! He's adorable! Hope y'all are doing well.
So sweet! What a handsome guy!!
Holy crap! I didn't even realize you two were expecting!!! That's awesome! He's such a little doll! Contrats a million times over!!!
He's adorable!
Talmage is a great name. Congratulations! He is perfect.
Post a Comment