My favorite thing about walking around downtown Scottsdale was that they actually planted their winter grass and it was green. Sidenote: AZ has summer & winter grass. After the summer is over, you have to trim your grass super short and then seed it for winter grass. Lets just say most people don't do that so it was refreshing to see green!!
Scott saw a giant box of free fingers so he decided to snatch one up.
I have driven passed this so many times and love the rainbow walls. Turns out, it is a hotel.
I heart color!!
Merry-go-round at the train park









5 comments:
T is such a cute boy. Seeing him makes me excited that I have one. I'm jealous of the sunshine, get a tan for me okay?
T is such a cute boy. Seeing him makes me excited that I have one. I'm jealous of the sunshine, get a tan for me okay?
T is still wearing shorts and flip-flops? In February? Nice. Enjoy the sun while we are freezing our tooshes off here in the arctic!
I love the finger box!!!!! Miss you guys!!!
My favorite is the comment about the finger box. And this is why I miss you guys...
Remember how I want to be in 80 degree weather? I need to come visit you guys soon.
Post a Comment