01 March 2012

the countdown

Ever since Christmas ended T has been looking forward to the next big event--
which happens to be his birthday! He asks me all the time when his birthday is 
so we decided to make a paper chain for a countdown. It is a hit!
He tells everyone the date of his birthday and also wants to know
when everyone's birthday is too. 
I asked T what he wanted for his birthday and he said:
 a cake
Then I said what should we put on top of it and he said:
candles
Then I asked if he wanted a certain character and he said:
a thomas cake and I'll make it!
SWEET! He wants to make his own birthday cake. 
I will definitely let him help.
 

2 comments:

Aubrey Claybrook said...

haha. I love the last picture...got a mouthful of teeth!

Justin and Ashleigh Smith said...

Did we miss his bday?!?! March is a great month for a birthday!