05 September 2012

The month we've waited for...

September is finally here which means soon our baby girl will make her big debut!
All of us are super excited for this new addition to our family. 
We have been busy removing links from the paper chain, making freezer meals, 
setting up the girl nursery, taking naps, eating lots of chocolate
 (just in case it causes baby to be fussy...), 
getting the house ready for grandparents and of course testing 
out all the gear and toys to make sure they still work.
 
Aubrey made the adorable carseat cover for me while we were in Utah.
Sometimes I wish I was talented like her. She actually finishes projects 
that she starts:)

2 comments:

Kelli said...

Um, YOU wish you were talented? How about looking at your last post...and any of your photography work. That's talent! All I can do is poke people with sharp needles and hike up a hill. ;) Can't wait to meet this little baby!

Aubrey Claybrook said...

Haha whatever, you are sooo talented. Maybe just not in the sewing area ;) We can't wait either!!!!