27 February 2014

Lady A today

Afton at 17 months. I was trying to get a picture of her and she wouldn't hold still, so I gave her my phone. She never gets to play on it or with it, but somehow always thinks it's hers. Looks like we're going to need an unlimited phone plan for this lady in the future!
Right now Afton is into all girly things and accessories. She loves to put shoes on even if we're not leaving the house. She also loves to get her hair done and look pretty. The other day she pointed to the bows and wanted all of them in her hair--luckily only 3 were in sight and I obliged. 
Some words she currently says: shoes, thank you, bye-bye, go, banana, mama, dad, please, cheese, & Jesus.
 Wiping the drool from her face. Love that she does this. 




She's saying HI!!!