It's true. Scott started his LAST first day of school on June 23. The 20th grade to be exact. And 4th year of medical school! I'm so proud of him and all he does during medical school.
He gets up early to go to the gym at 5:30, studies, goes to clinic, comes home for dinner, plays with the kids and helps put them to bed (if he's on a normal schedule...this isn't always the case), studies more, works on residency applications, and prepares for his lessons in Gospel Doctrine (which take more effort than some callings especially when it's Old Testament). Occasionally he squeezes in a few hours of sleep and then starts everything again. What a CHAMP!!
He was running out the door and hadn't even finished buttoning his shirt, but I wanted to snap this pic! Seriously, I'm one proud wife.
23 June 2014
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Congrats, Scott!! Way to go!
Post a Comment