There's so many great things to explore and experience at the Aviary; it is a huge improvement from when I went there as a kid. I didn't take any pictures of the birds, but I promise we saw lots. One of my favorites was watching the baby ducks follow their mama. Make way for ducklings!! There were many species of birds and the kids enjoyed looking at all of them. Talmage wanted to know what part of the world each of them were from. Thanks for a fun day!
08 June 2014
Let Them Fly
We've had lots of Utah adventures thus far and love meeting up with friends! Our trip to the Tracy Aviary was a great place for Talmage and Afton to run around with Blake (while Evelyn hung out in the stroller...why didn't I take a picture of that adorable girl??) I'm so happy Blake and Talmage have a blast together since hanging out with Melissa is always a must. Talmage loved playing with Blake and wanted him to climb up on the dinosaur bone sculpture with him (not sure why this vertebrae is in the middle of the Aviary, but it sure was a hit!)
There's so many great things to explore and experience at the Aviary; it is a huge improvement from when I went there as a kid. I didn't take any pictures of the birds, but I promise we saw lots. One of my favorites was watching the baby ducks follow their mama. Make way for ducklings!! There were many species of birds and the kids enjoyed looking at all of them. Talmage wanted to know what part of the world each of them were from. Thanks for a fun day!
There's so many great things to explore and experience at the Aviary; it is a huge improvement from when I went there as a kid. I didn't take any pictures of the birds, but I promise we saw lots. One of my favorites was watching the baby ducks follow their mama. Make way for ducklings!! There were many species of birds and the kids enjoyed looking at all of them. Talmage wanted to know what part of the world each of them were from. Thanks for a fun day!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment