03 June 2014

Summer in Provo

I took a million pictures in Utah and heres a few more of our adventures. It was so fun to see Afton & Simon play together. Wish we lived closer to all our cousins! Afton loved jumping on the trampoline and frolicking around Grandma & Grandpa's backyard.



 Gwen & Talmage had a blast together too. I didn't get pictures of all the cousins because most of the time they were running constantly and wouldn't stop! I always love the Calders backyard in the summer, it's such a beautiful place.


So many fun toys and activities to keep everyone entertained.

Scott had one day with us over Memorial weekend and swimming was a must.






 Sunday stroll before church. Such adorable little explorers.

Aunt Janet went on a walk with us to Rock Canyon park. We loved spending time with her!

When Talmage was younger he would play in this exact Little Tikes car all day long. Looks like sister is following in his footsteps. She was obsessed with it.

Yes, she has a diaper on but it doesn't look like it. Summertime at it's best!

No comments: