Morgan, Aubrey and I went on a sibling date to see the production of Les Mis in the school's state-of-the-art auditorium. The cast did an incredible job and many of them had amazing voices. We spent the evening reminiscing about our high school days and we might have reverted back to how we acted back then too, especially when the night started off with me trying to parallel park. Let's just say I didn't shine during that part of the driver's test. Apparently the Calders have a gene that enables them to park in any space no matter the size. Too bad that hasn't transferred to me. But hey, I got into the spot with my siblings coaching me through the process once again. I usually avoid parallel parking like the plague.
After the performance, we looked for a place that was still open and turns out Denny's was the only option (which also felt like high school). Such a great evening with my favorite sister and favorite brother!!
Side note: I was the 50th graduating class at Olympus and while at BYU, one of my art professors was in the 1st graduating class at Olympus. A couple years ago they tore down the school and now a new and greatly improved one stands in it's place, but everything has shifted to different areas of the property.



No comments:
Post a Comment