31 July 2014

big day for a little guy

 Happy first day of Kindergarten to our favorite Talmage boy! He looks so handsome I can hardly stand it. Not to mention so grown up!


Talmage and his friend Kate both looking a little overwhelmed at this whole school thing (especially in the masses of kids and parents on the first day). T picked out his new backpack and it's seriously almost as big as he is. The second he saw this Planes backpack at the store he wouldn't let go of it. Sheesh, these companies target kids with movie characters constantly, but how could I resist when he was so in love with it?!
 Scott took a few minutes off to go with all of us on the first day (I didn't snap a family pic since it was pretty crazy with a bazillion people...) and that that meant a lot to Talmage. Sitting at his new desk already for the big first day! Man I love this kid. Let the adventure begin!


1 comment:

Aubrey Claybrook said...

I still can't believe he's old enough for kindergarten! Yikes! Time slow down! He sure looks excited!