Team Calder is launching into a whole new world tomorrow...Talmage is starting Kindergarten!! He couldn't be more excited and I can't believe I have a child who is old enough to go to school. We went and met his teacher and as I watched him walk through the school he looked a little overwhelmed and I got a little teary eyed. Everyone says that's supposed to happen so I guess I'm just doing my duty.
He went and found his desk and cubby. One of his cute friends in the ward is sitting right next to him, which will good for the transition.

T and I whipped out some origami boats while Afton napped and put together a little celebratory dinner (cause Talmage likes a party just as much as I do!) I wanted him to feel special since this is a big step in his life.
Talmage picked homemade pizza for dinner and we decided on Italian sodas as well.
Capturing Afton in the moment. This is a meal they actually devour.






1 comment:
Ok this adorable! T is lucky to have you as his mom. Glad the big day went well. He looks so cute in his first day pictures.
Post a Comment