Sunday, September 28 came and went. Scott was working and so I got the kids ready and went to church. I taught a YW lesson and gave my girls ding-dongs for a birthday treat. Scott made it to church part way and surprised me with a big hug exclaiming to all around me that it was my birthday. Birthdays are all about food and we had lunch and then chocolate cake later on. Our close friends were moving to the Netherlands and we attended a goodbye get together for them. Lots of phone calls and gifts from thoughtful family and friends made it a great birthday.
I'm determined to make 30 an awesome year and will be documenting 30 adventures (a journal birthday gift and idea from my amazing friend Melissa). My first adventure was sharing 30 balloons for our #sharegoodness activity. These are going to be spontaneous adventures, so we'll see what happens!!
My cute Scottie brought these super fun sparkler candles back from his recent visit to NY. Such a great addition to the day!
1 comment:
I'm so glad you were born. As cliche as it sounds. :)
Post a Comment