16 May 2014

Preschool Graduation

Ok so I might have teared up during Talmage's graduation. And I might have teared up last week when we went to Kindergarten preview night. How is the time flying by and my little man is growing up?? The good new is, he LOVES school and loves learning. He has an amazing memory for so many facts that he learns and can tell them to you verbatim.
Mrs Reed gave each child an award that described who they are in the classroom. Talmage's award was  "Lively Lion, King of the Savanna" She explained that Talmage:
-He watches over and leads the group
-He likes to show the way
-He guides others in the learning environment
-He loves to share his knowledge and tell lively stories about his explorations and discoveries

I would give Mrs Reed the world's best teacher award because she is the most detailed, organized, creative, kind, patient teacher I've met. We are going to miss our days at Exploration Club. Talmage loved every minute and I enjoyed visiting his classroom and going on Expeditions (field trips) with him and his friends.
Happy Graduation Talmage!!




1 comment:

Aubrey Claybrook said...

Such a big kid! Can't believe how fast he is growing up!!!