We (ok I) decided to have our Halloween dinner before Scott goes out of town again since he'll be gone on Halloween. The kids had a fun time eating in the candlelight and finding goodies in their Trick or Treat bags.
I created a printable recently on my photo blog for these fun treat bags and wanted to put them to use. Scott provided the fun napkins that he picked up in NY and everything else I pulled out of my party stash.
Tacos and a sparkling punch on the menu (which has absolutely nothing to do with Halloween and that's fine by me!) We cued up a spooky station on Pandora and enjoyed an evening of tricks & treats. Sadly, the fake mustaches were a flop cause they wouldn't stick onto our faces, but we improvised with a sticker to the forehead--as you can see on Talmage in the last picture of him.
It was nice not stressing about a dinner on THE Halloween so we could hang out and have a "relaxing" dinner. This year our ward party is on Halloween night and I only have to worry about taking cornbread. Anyone have a good cornbread recipe they want to share??
21 October 2014
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






No comments:
Post a Comment